Wednesday, April 30, 2008

62:365 Aquarium

Anna: Philippe and I aren't actually sure which of us took this picture! Philippe had expected to be able to come home and get his camera before going to an appointment, but things didn't quite work out that way. The girls and I ended up picking him up from work to drive him, so we only had my camera. His appointment was in a mall with these huge saltwater fish tanks across the hall. I keep trying to get pictures of the fish, but it's such a challenge! I got a couple of shots in, then Philippe borrowed the camera to try for a few shots before he went in for his appointment, then I took a few more. Since we both tried for this fish, neither of us remembers who actually got the shot. *L* I tend to think Philippe got it, though.




At least with this one, I *know* I'm the one that took it. :-D

1 comment:

Gawdess said...

nice close up on that first one and I like the lemon colours of the others.