Tuesday, April 1, 2008

33-365: peek-a-boo and pretty


Philippe: Anna is a favourite cat-tree.. :).




























Anna: We were in Walmart yesterday and I headed over to the fabrics and crafts section. In the bargain bin I found this gorgeous, heavy bronze fabric. It was less than $2 a meter, so I bought 10 meters of it. It turned out to have only 14 meters on the bolt, so the saleswoman just measured off 4 meters and left the rest on the bolt for me. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but there's enough there than I can do quite a bit.

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

What cute cat pictures!

And that fabric is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

That fabric is beautiful and such a cute kitty.

Gawdess said...

I like the expression on her face and in her eyes and the shinyness of the folds of fabric