Saturday, June 7, 2008

97:365 - Nature park

So we went to terwilleger park today to see what it was like.. :)



This guy was sitting there, trying to go un-noticed.. Fat chance when I have a camera out :D





























This guy was sitting in a tire rut. The kids like his soft furry underbelly

















Playing peek-a-boo.. The original of this shot gets some serious detail :D
















These guys were boogeying pretty good; coming over to check out the two-legged buggies.


























The place was pretty good for paths and walk areas.. Saw *lots* of mountain bikes.





























If it's green, I shoot it, is my motto.















Only saw this guy because my daughter was bent like a pretzel trying to get him. Note the little buddy right behind him.













Standing too close to me when I have camera-in-hand is *so* not a good idea.













I miss my dog..




















Anna: I lucked out on the photo below - that and Philippe was holding the branch as steady as he could, as it was pretty breezy. *L*


You can view more photos here.

2 comments:

Gawdess said...

SO MANY wonderful shots!!!!
Wow!!!

Ruth said...

Love the bugs and eye through that great macro lens!

Ruth @ Flying
http://flying.my-expressions.com