Wednesday, June 25, 2008

114:365 The Last Baby

Anna: Our younger daughter had her very last baby tooth pulled today. It didn't want to let go! Her permanent molar had come in, pushing this one to one side, but it stayed firmly attached. Which meant she had two teeth in the same spot, with one of them sticking out sideways.

This is probably the only time my daughter actually *wanted* to go to the dentist.

Now, if only I'd seen that bit of lint *before* I took the photo...








ps: I've added a few new shots from today at The Works festival, here.

4 comments:

Gawdess said...

awwww! that is momentous!

Anonymous said...

How lovely

marianne said...

they grow up fast, don't they? had to chuckle about the lint - I always do that! lol

Ruth said...

hahaha, the bit of lint is sweet too. Wow, memories.