Thursday, June 12, 2008

102:365 Twisted

Anna: Today I finally got out of the apartment for more than a couple of minutes! It felt so good, even though it was going to the Dr. I've come down with a cold on top of my cough, so right now I don' t know how much of my cough is my usual cough, and how much if from my cold. That was ok with my Dr. After looking at my file and noting I've had it for 5 years, he promptly signed me up for some chest Xrays, plus a lung test to rule out asthma, even tough he doesn't think I have it. The chest Xrays, I can do any time - I'll wait until the cold is gone. The lung tests are in July. Since I was there anyways, I got a note for my job telling them I can't work tomorrow. Somehow, me around food while I'm hacking just doesn't sound like a good idea! ;-D

I enjoyed the outing so much, I went for a walk in the evening. I probably shouldn't have done that. The wind was a bit more brisk than I expected. Ah, well. I did get this picture, though. I think this twisted up dead tree looks really interesting, sticking out of the greenery overlooking the valley. I'm thinking maybe I should have taken it in landscape instead of portrait, though. Hmm..

The rectangular shadows across the valley are from a neighboring pair of high rise apartment buildings.

1 comment:

Gawdess said...

I like the shadows and brightness in this and I think portrait puts emphasis on the tree.
Hope you are feeling better soon.