Monday, June 16, 2008

106:365 Prehensile toes - and a nice view. *L*

Anna: Well, we missed another park day today. Although I'm feeling a lot better as far as the cold goes, the coughing fits are still a problem. Bad enough we didn't think it'd be safe for me to drive. I think I'm starting to scare my family. :-/

So, I was on the hunt for other picture sources today, and my elder daughter provided. I give you...

... my daughter's prehensile toes. These are the toes she uses to draw with.

Well.













I got a bit of a walk in this evening, too - a few minutes of outside air is always good. This is the view looking into one of the many ravines in the area, this one just up the block from our apartment. It was so bright, I just used the screen on my camera to try and frame the shot while not actually looking in that direction. Seeing the streaming sunshine when I uploaded it was nice, though I did have to reduce the brightness and increase the contrast a bit. Lovely spot.

4 comments:

Gawdess said...

cute toes and love that light pouring forth.

Sandie said...

That light is stunning! And the toes are cute :) sorry you are feeling bad.

Sharon said...

Now THOSE are some impressive toes! LOL :) Hope you're feeling better.yn

jo(e) said...

That's a great toe shot!