Thursday, June 19, 2008

108:365 The Works

Anna: The girls and I headed downtown for library day, but our usual route was blocked off. Since we parked on the 10th floor of the parkade, I figured I'd take a look and see why. Turns out the square is being set up for The Works Art and Design Festival, which starts tomorrow night. We really enjoyed it last year. I definitely want to check it out again this year. :-D










Philippe: You know, for a cat that lounges around all day, she moves a *lot* when you're trying to get her in a shot. In hindsight, I should have used the 50mm 1.8 instead of the 90mm. This was a low light shot that had *many* takes prior to this one. :P

2 comments:

Sandie said...

It is hard to get good natural cat shots! And that festival sounds like a lot of fun.

Gawdess said...

I do love the 50mm 1.8 for just about everything :) but this kitty is a nice shot even without!
an art festival will be cool