Thursday, July 31, 2008

147:365 WEM

Anna: My elder daughter was able to arrange meeting some friends she hasn't seen in over a year at the WEM, so we spent the afternoon there, even though she was pretty sick with a cold. :-(

While they were busy reminiscing, I took quite a few photos, making a point of going into the amusement park to see what the new roller coaster was like. You can see the set I uploaded here.

This photo is of some people on the Mindbender roller coaster. The coaster loops around the walkway. I'm about 2 meters away from then while taking this shot. Very cool. Loud, but cool. :-D

6 comments:

Bum Atom said...

you make me feel like edmonton

Gawdess said...

whoosh!
I like the colour blur!

Scrivener said...

Cool shot!

The Travelers Journal said...

I really like the actions shots that blur. It is an artistic shot. I enjoyed seeing the whole set.

Anonymous said...

Wow. A nice fast action shot.

AphotoAday said...

Whoosh -- oh man, does that ever look scary!   About twenty years ago I decided to stop in Santa Cruz and ride the Big Dipper -- I thought I was going to die...   No more of that for me...