Monday, July 21, 2008

139:365 Food festival

Anna: The girls and I headed downtown to take in the Taste of Edmonton food festival. Unfortunately, Philippe wasn't able to join us for lunch, so it was just the three of us - and 60 food tickets. So we got to try out quite a lot of different things. I've got a set, complete with commentary on the different dishes, on a flickr set here.

Today's pictures were taking with my old Canon A75, which is now my youngest daughter's camera. Because we'd be standing in lines and handling lots of little food plates, I didn't want to take the Nikon D70. I'd used the Canon S3 last year and found it tended to get in the way, too. The A75 can just hang off my wrist, or even go in a pocket if I really needed to.

Today was one of those days where "good enough" was all I wanted.

This photo was of the food we got to finish off our tickets before going home. Most of it came home with us, as we were all so full by then!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I love eating food at those festivals, and it's great to have more for the next meal!

smilnsigh said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :-)

Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces

Ampersand said...

looks like a lot of fun.