Anna: I'll probably posting a lot of egg or Easter related pictures in the next while. After being sick for a couple of days, I've got some catching up to do for Easter!
I decided use the light box again and broke out the plastic grass to make a nest for my slowly growing crafted eggs collection.
For the crafty people, all the egg cores were done the same, using a foam core wrapped with sewing thread. The temari egg on the bottom was done using rayon floss. It's extremely slippery and hard to work with, but the shiny floss is very effective. The top one is done in ordinary embroidery floss - no specialty threads at all.
The two beaded eggs were done in the same manner. For the floral egg, I added a leaf bead with the 7th shared bead from the top, every 3rd join, so there's 5 of them altogether.