Saturday, November 8, 2008

221:365 another double header

Anna: Here's the photo I meant to post yesterday, but didn't upload from the camera until today.

I was working on my daughter's coat, with the full attention of her sister's kitten. She loves catching at the yarn while it pulls from the skein. Unfortunately, she *really* likes this yarn and keeps trying to eat it. She actually chewed through it once!

I stepped away from the couch for a few minutes yesterday and came back to this.

She's just so darn cute!




We ended up running errands all over the place today and finished with an unplanned stop at Michael's. They just happen to have a sale on yarn. I've been eyeballing this stuff for months but couldn't justify paying so much for it. Especially since I knew I'd need to get a lot, since it's likely to become a top of some sort. I cleaned out what was left of their stock - 16 skeins. With the sale price, it was like getting 6 of them for free.

I just love how it sparkles, and it's soooo soft!

3 comments:

Gawdess said...

nice yarn! and cute kitty too!

AphotoAday said...

Your cat looks so much like my Kitty it isn't funny...
This one on my lap is making accurate typing absolutely impossible...

Anna said...

*L* Yeah, I've noticed the resemblance myself!