Saturday, October 4, 2008

198:365 Paradise

Anna: The Citadel Theatre had an open house today. My elder daughter and I were able to take in a behind the scenes tour. No photos in the background areas, but the complex has plenty of other opportunities. Three levels of tropical plants and giant cacti near the main entrance, waterfalls, paths and quiet benches, all under greenhouse like glass. We were skirting around a wedding photo group when I spotted a single Bird of Paradise blossom and grabbed a quick photo.

3 comments:

StrawberryCreek said...

I love this photo. The splash of colour is perfect against the dark background. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Gawdessness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ed pills online said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.