Saturday, September 20, 2008

186:365 - moment Updated: soft


Philippe: Being lazy this morning, it suddenly occured to me that this moment was 20 years in the making.

Love you Anna :)









Anna: Awww.... isn't my guy a sweetheart? *melt*

Today, the girls and I have officially been in Edmonton for 3 years (Philippe was here 6 months before us). We're still getting to know many parts of the city.

We headed out to a park we haven't visited yet. I've uploaded a number of photos into a set here. I really liked the contrasts in this one, with the spiky spruce needles and the oh-so-soft looking seed.

3 comments:

Gawdess said...

awwww!

from away said...

aww! nice

45+ and Aspiring said...

The top photo & comment gave me tingles. Ain't love grand?

The last shot, though, is PHENOMENAL! I love it! I'm going to use it as a screen saver.

Thanks for sharing your work.