Thursday, May 7, 2009

324:365 A bit of this and that.

Anna: A few photos from today. Click on the images to access the larger sizes.

Big Sky

Coming home from errands today, we saw some gorgeous cloud formations. Of course, by the time I got the camera and went to the balcony, they'd changed completely. I still got a bunch of shots, uploaded them, and discovered I had lint or something on my lens. This is pretty much the only photo where you can't see it. Talk about frustrating!


Pillow

My younger daughter started working on some crochet and the cats joined her on the couch. My older daughter's cat using the ball of yarn as a pillow just makes it that much cuter.


Looking Up

Meanwhile, my older daughter started scanning some of her most recent paintings. Being the annoying mother that I am, I decided this was a good time to get photos of the girls for a change. Normally, I don't post identifiable photos of my kids, but she gave me permission to use this impromptu shot. I love it. :-D

No comments: