Sunday, February 22, 2009

278:365 Artsy Fartsy, part one


DSC_1824-50%
Originally uploaded by amkb

Anna: Posting photos for today and the rest of the week...

We took a break to get away from all things moving related and get some fresh air. Which is when I remembered I needed to swing by my job at the Shaw Conference Centre and talk to someone about whether or not they want to keep me, since I haven't been able to work for so long with my elbow issues. (I was told to give it a few months if I want, and come back whenever I felt I was ready.) So while Philippe and the girls took the river valley, I headed straight downtown and walked to the conference centre.

In front of a new section of the building is several areas where temporary art displays are showcased. This is one of them.

I was only able to get pictures of 3 out of 4 sculptures. One of them, which makes me think of a giant haggis, wasn't visible, with the annex it's in blocked off. Perhaps they're in the process of changing displays.

No comments: