Saturday, February 14, 2009

273:365 Happy Valentine's Day

Anna: I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day. :-)


I left this great big pillow, made with a fabric texture that looks like it's made of roses, for Philippe to discover this morning. Hearing his exclamation when he found it was a hoot!! :-D

Philippe left a big box of Bernard Callebaut chocolates for me to find. This plate has one of each kind in the box - and there were several of each. This will last me a while!! *L*



Click on the photo for full size.

3 comments:

AphotoAday said...

Well, give me about ten minutes and I'd have all those chocolates finished-off... Glad you have more... I'm just getting started...

Actually I bought myself a package of Oreo cookies yesterday -- took me about 14 hours to polish them off... (I had to sternly tell Kitty that they weren't for cats)

And for an "out of the loop" hermit I did pretty good for Valentine's Day -- my pretty upstairs neighbor wished me a happy Valentine's Day -- doesn't get much better than that...

Anna said...

LOL The chocolates are disappearing much faster than they should be! At least I'm not having to keep the cats away. They have no interest.

The Travelers Journal said...

How thoughtful of both of you! I left each of the kids a card and a bag of their favorite mini candy bars. Now I am trying to stay away form them :)