Friday, April 11, 2014

The joys of discovery (totally knew this...)

As I've previously mentioned, I've got new lenses for my phone. My current favourite is the Macro lens. In discussion groups, I was asked to compare the lens with the native macro function in my Blackberry Z10's camera. My first reaction was *What* native macro function??? A few google searches later, I got my answer.

So here we have the native macro shot.

followed by the Macro lens shot. Notice the improved focus, though narrow focal band.

And now, the lens *with* the camera's macro setting.


 Just for fun, I followed up with a regular shot of a pen, and a super macro :D


All in all, I'm pretty happy with the results, especially considering this is all from a phone. Granted, it's the absolutely spectacular BlackBerry Z10, but still... ;)


No comments: