Tuesday, March 17, 2009

295:365 Snake eyes


snake2064-50%
Originally uploaded by amkb

Anna: The girls and I made an unplanned trip to the museum today. My elder daughter was wanting to use her fish-eye film camera that she got with some of her birthday money. While she was finishing off her first role of film, I was busy with the macro lens. 126 photos later, and only a handful turned out. I so wish we were allowed to use tripod or monopod in the museum! No matter how I brace myself, my handshake just kills my shots.

Of the few good ones I got was this, though the white balance was on the wrong setting. One of these days, I hope to catch this bull snake while it's tasting the air. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we were at the aquarium this weekend and i felt the same way. tough shooting conditions.