Sunday, December 14, 2008

245:365 Gift basket and... it's a bit chilly out there.

Anna: I was about to put together a gift basket for some friends, busily taking off labels and price tags, when Harley decided to investigate.

No, Harley, it's not a new bed for you.













It's a bit chilly here right now. This is a screen capture from the Environment Canada Weather Office website.

For those of you in the US, the temperature is -13F with a wind chill of -33F.

It's actually warmed up a bit. It was -30C (-22F) with a windchill of up to -41C (-42F) this afternoon.

A good time to stay inside, working on my decorations. I'll be posting the newest stuff on Get Crafting when I'm done here.

2 comments:

The Travelers Journal said...

Now that is COLD! Yesterday we had a fluke temperature of 52 still in the evening with rain. It dropped between 1am and 6am to 9 degrees. It flash froze everything! It took me 45 minutes to get my car able to drive at 6:30am. I was about 40 minutes late to my doctors appontment. Road were pretty slick. 25 miles an hour all the way there. Tomorrow snow and of course the Orthodontist :) Stay warm!

AphotoAday said...

Outch -- that sounds terrible in both F and C...
It's been getting down to freezing here on the west coast of California, and it warms up when we get rain...

That's a cute shot of Harley -- my Kitty says hello...